Black Male Leadership Initiative (BMLI) is an excellent opportunity to coalition build amongst the African American male community at Northern Kentucky University. Selected BMLI participants will be invited to a series of workshops designed to enhance leadership skills, educate on the African culture from a historical framework, and motivate students to be successful inside and outside the classroom.
- Through participation in BMLI, participants will have the opportunity to…
- Attend special activities designed to educate students on their African heritage
- Strengthen leadership skills
- Bring students together strengthened their support network
- Bolster self confidence
- Motivate participants to be successful inside and outside the classroom
- Help retention rates among African American Males